Period: May 2021 – Present
Client: Sports Media Inc
Subject: ESports Pod manufacturing and marketing
The inherent problem with esports is fairness, fairness and boud rate control, and fairness with equipment used, and with the amount of prize money being issued you’re not always getting the best talent just the players with the fastest seat and best equipment. In addition the legalize betting world there is no way to handicap the sports contestants. Sports Media E Sports Pod is solving these problems.
Build console that can be deployed around the world for qualifications in esports tournaments
Manage software expectations to control bond rates in tournaments, and collect data on user activity including eye movement, keystrokes, and overall performance.
Establish a national network through colleges and universities to create a fair gaming environment and collegian competition where everyone’s on the same equipment even when they’re on different operating systems everything can still be controlled.
- Create an environment where tournaments can be played globally
- Manufacturer equipment that will be consistent throughout the education process
- Change the education environment from high school on up my allowing people to learn by gaming
- Children and young adults are spending 3 to 6 hours per day gaming and 34 universities currently offer full four-year scholarships
- In 2021 it is estimated that tournament play price pools exceeded $100 million
- Create an environment of competitive gaming to learn basic principles of life including financial responsibility
The first esports pod is being delivered in December 2021 and will be shown at trade shows throughout 2022
- Project announcement in May 2021
- Presented to the gaming industry in June 2021
- Presented to the college market in August 2021
- Prototype completed in December 2021
- Tradeshow bookings for the launch in 2022
As the concept is only now being presented we that great success with Native American universities and community colleges.
Our next step is to continue to promote the product and show people all the advantages that come with a controlled environment in Esports